Hi im danielle im 21 years old. British. Love tea ☕️, love food! 🍴... engaged to Jamie my sweetheart 💙 my best friend, i'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle after finding out i had athritis in 2010.
i then dropped just short of 4 stone to be lighter so the athritis doesnt flare up; im maintaining it well i hope.
I am to be married by May 9th 2015 & start TTC on our honeymoon🍼. have a look at my blog; ask me questions! ~ x~
so follow me !xAsk me anything?
So annoyed! This is going to sound so self absorbed but if a girls trying on her now fitting wedding dress,You tend to you know say I look good!
No the pictures I took of my sister in her bridesmaid dress gets attention! I know she has body issues being so curvy but I used to be big and I did something about it! She has no willpower. I do understand I just don’t like that everyone’s wrapping her in cotton wool and I’m over here all like “yo I’m in my WEDDING DRESS!” Sorry for the rant!
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on